View the 2017 PPW on Recorded Video
Every year Dr. Don K. Preston of the Preterist Research Institute hosts a conference in Ardmore, Oklahoma for the purpose of advancing the biblical understanding of Covenant Eschatology (known as Preterism). Dr. Preston and a host of invited guest speakers present arguments, lectures, debates, and merchandise tables where different topics related to eschatology are chosen and presented. In addition to the fellowship and learning that takes place, PRI also offers a variety of food and other catered items for the enjoyment of its guests. Over the years, attendees of PRI have traveled from all 50 states, and numerous international locations, which has grown in attendance nearly every year. What began as a simple seminar with only a few people, has now grown into a staple “must come” event for many since the inception of the PPW.
Help Us Make The Live Stream Of This Event Free To All
2017 Topic: Problems with Postmillennialism
This year’s PPW, July 13-15, will be dealing with the partial preterist position of “Postmillennialism.” We will have five expert speakers, each of which you can read more about on our Conference Speaker page. Watch the video below as Don briefly addresses the issue of Postmillennialism in one of his “Morning Musings.” More specifically, some of our speakers will be tackling important issues as it relates to the book of 1 Peter, such as discussing the following:
- Principles for Understanding Bible Prophecy: Who Was Peter’s Audience?
- Peter and the Great Tribulation and Martyrdom
- The Rejected Stone: Romancing the Stone
- Peter and the Sufferings of Christ
- Peter and Revelation: A Demonstration of the Early Dating of Revelation
- Peter and the End of the Millennium
- 1 Peter and 2 Peter 3 (A Day to the Lord like a Thousand Years, and the Elements Shall Melt)
- The Nature of Prophecy and Fulfillment
- Peter and Romans 8: The Glory to Be Revealed
- Peter and the Resurrection of the Dead
- Daniel 9: The Sufferings of Christ and the Glory to follow, etc.
- Peter and 1 Corinthians 15 (The Resurrection)
- Peter and the Issue of Imminence of the End (Quick, Fast, or Near?)
Please visit our conference schedule page for more information.